In this tutorial we show you how to put a mugen game in full screen. Step by step with images we explain you what file you must modify to make this change and the game is displayed in full screen.
Many of the games are by default in windowed mode because it is easier to manipulate if an error occurs or if the game freezes for example. But everyone likes to play in full screen mode because the game looks much better.
Steps to put Mugen in full screen mode
- Enter the game folder and find the folder named “data”.
- Find the file named mugen.cfg
- Create a copy of the mugen.cfg file to have it as a backup in case something goes wrong.
- Then open the mugen.cfg with any text editor like notepad for example.
- Now look for the line that says FullScreen
- Change the value to 1
- The mugen game will now be shown in full screen mode.
- If you want it to be shown in windowed mode again you can set the number 0 again and that’s it.
With the previous steps you will be able to see the mugen in full screen.
Remember to always create a backup copy of the files before modifying them. In case you make a mistake you can go back to the original file you copied before modifying it.
If you have doubts, something to contribute or some correction that we overlooked you can leave it in the comments so everyone can help and learn.